New marketing opportunities flash by every day. Today's customers want more SKUs, personalized service and connected convenience. Perennial chores of inventory management, purchasing and pricing must be streamlined to find time for new tasks. Data exchange with customers, suppliers and other systems must work first time, every time, anytime.
Virtual IT Partner’s Retail Management System Store Operations is recognized worldwide as a software solution that handles every POS and management challenge. It expedites checkouts and every back-office task, shows you new ways to market, promote and sell, scales up smoothly for expansion and e-commerce, and cuts your POS system and operating costs.
See, manage, price and control inventories across multiple locations. Make informed decisions with real-time data. Maintain a unified view of each customer—whatever the sales channel. Connected solutions let information flow to customers, business partners and employees. You streamline operations to make your enterprise more nimble, responsive and productive. Close the loop on customers to build more dynamic, lasting relationships.
Any Inventory. Any Store. Any Chain!
Store Operations tames any stock, inventory and sales method—including your services, layaways, subscriptions, work orders and back orders.
- Hard goods, soft goods, services, grocery and convenience items
- Matrix and lot matrix
- Serialized items and multiple serial numbers
- Assemblies, kits and items you produce
- Weighed, measured and by bin
- Gift cards and vouchers
- Unlimited number of inventory items and transactions
Power, Speed and Flexibility at the Point-of-Sale
In one or a hundred checkout lanes, Store Operations' easy-to-grasp screens deliver faster, smoother sales. The customisable POS screen looks like a receipt—with every item, price and quantity in plain sight. Cashiers make fewer mistakes. Lines go fast. Tricky transactions—layaways, returns, partial payments, mixed tender—all become easy.
- Serve others while keeping a stalled transaction "on hold"
- Sell and track any product, service, warranty or subscription
- Process payments, layaways and work orders
- Accept multi-tenders, credit cards, coupons, gift vouchers, foreign currencies and government stamps
- Keep selling even when your network is down
- Instantly check stock—even locate it in the store!
- Put items on back orders for future deliveries from the POS
- Build rapport—and upsells—using customers' buying histories
Enhance Customers' Shopping Experience
Serve customers as individuals, using the same tools retail giants do. Store Operations can make every customer feel like a valued friend by keeping customer records as complete as you like them. Happy customers are repeat customers. Besides building a loyal customer base, Store Operations features speed lines and ensure accurate accounting.
- Capture, show/hide customer contact and demographics on POS screen
- Instantly access complete history of purchases, payments and account information at the POS
- Accommodate partial payments and account payments
- Suggest relevant upsells, sale items and volume discounts
- Target your mailings directly to customers' special interests
- Grant automatic discounts and differential pricing to special customers
- Reprint e-receipts to resolve disputes, speed rebates and verify purchase dates and amounts
Save Your Time and Money
Every function is easy to learn and flexes to your changing needs. Intuitive screens speed learning so staff can spend extra time serving customers or researching new products.
- Store Operations installs and sets up easily. Teach POS functions in 15 minutes!
- Lock out—or empower—any employee's access to sensitive data.
- Automate inventory management. Reduce shrinkage and slow moving items!
- Finish long tasks in minutes. Use wizards to bulk-update prices and inventory data.
- Know which associates sell best. Predict what days and hours to staff up—or cut back.
- Know when to order. Leverage multiple suppliers to get lowest prices.
Customisable Management Tools
Store Operations incorporates all-new tools to manage every aspect of your store with amazing ease, complete security and absolute control. At the POS or in the back office, Store Operations' flexibility gives faster task completion, complete visibility and accuracy.
- Every function is easy to learn and flexes to your changing needs.
- Intuitive screens speed learning so staff can spend extra time serving customers or researching new products.
- Easily reconfigure POS screens to display what your clerks need.
- Customize receipts and price labels with graphics, logos, etc.
- Exploit many flexible pricing structures for markups and discounts.
- Set up new sales and promotions fast—in several ways.
- Streamline buying with ordering levels, best-price suppliers, and automatic POs.
- Make Store Operations' wizards do your work: Take just minutes for new item input, inventory management and everyday chores.
Quick, Comprehensive, Flexible Reports
Make smarter decisions using accurate and timely data. Exploit thousands of standard report possibilities or design your own. Store Operations' report engine runs the longest reports with blazing speed. Better reporting power gives you tighter management and higher profits.
- Know exactly what sold best in every department, category and season
- Decide what to buy or mark down
- Track ROI from your ads, mailings, promotions, sales and discounts
- Preview, print, or export data in multiple formats
- Filter, hide, sort and group data as you like it
- Add logos and graphics for formal reports
- Even drill down to modify the database directly from reports
Easy integration with the Internet and other software packages avoids double work and broadens management visibility. Store Operations amiably integrates with legacy systems, accounting/financial software, EDC, credit card services and the Web. Make in-store traffic, catalogue sales, phone orders and Web traffic feed each other! Store Operations helps you maximize cash-in from every "touch" and transaction.
- Manage account receivables in Store Operations, then trade data with popular accounting software. Eliminate double entry.
- Define how much detail goes to accounting/financial software.
- Use EDC and integrate with leading credit card services to reduce fraud and keyboard errors.
- Smoothly integrate Web sales from multiple sites with in-store sales.
- Use Store Operations' POS as a data collector for back-end ERP/CRM applications.
- Enable PDA, mobile/wireless stations for "line-busting" associates.
- Ship and track online through FedEx or UPS sites.
- Web-connect to B2B purchasing and e-fulfilment services.
- Start e-commerce simply—let associates sell goods from pre-specified Web sites.
More Cash-In Per Customer
Make in-store traffic, catalogue sales, phone orders and Web traffic feed each other! Store Operations helps you maximize cash-in from every "touch" and transaction. In myriad ways, Store Operations helps you serve customers better to increase revenue and bind loyalty.
- Know customers' buying histories. Easily market what they want.
- Remind customers who forget their "usual items."
- Handle layaways, vouchers, back orders and quotes.
- Display upsells on the POS screen so associates mention them.
- Use multimedia NetDisplay to sell impulse items to customers in line.
- Sell goods and services from partnered businesses and Web sites.
- Customize receipts with promo for new products and specials.
Store Operations Helps You Expand—Economically
Store Operations flexes and conforms to the way you sell and work. It gives you the kind of information tools that retail blockbusters use—customer purchase histories, e-receipts, personalized marketing, even B2B, e-commerce and CRM/ERP connectivity.